Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Watchmen, Bride Of Frankenstein, and The Wolf Man - In That Order



It's an odd combo, I'll admit. The word balloon came from my brain.

In other news, The Kamikaze Snowmen have used up their bandwidth for the month. It's because we (the band) are enormously popular with The Kids and all. That's why the music players in my posts further down won't be playing properly again until August 1st, evidently. So for those of you who dig our music, I hope you downloaded it or subscribed to the Podcast prior to today, 'cause that's bye-bye for ten more days or so. For those of you who just pressed 'play' repeatedly from off the web: shame on you! You should have pressed "download" or "subscribe" like I repeatedly pleaded, but does anyone really ever listen to me? Only 10% of the time. And that's only when I'm telling poop jokes, I think.

For a more detailed description of why we have no more new stuff (or playable old stuff) for the rest of July, go to the Kamikaze Snowmen's Facebook page at:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kamikaze-Snowmen/217335025157?created

Josh'll explain it all there for yous guys.

In the meantime, carry on my wayward friend, and don't you cry no more.

Or something like that.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: