Friday, July 17, 2009

Quietly Judging





I actually completed a new tune this morning for the Kamikaze Snowmen's Kamikaze Snowcast, but the Snowmen, in their infinite wisdom, have decided to delay the song's release. They have their reasons, and their reasons are awesome, trust me. I can't say too much since we're in the early stages of elaborating, but we may wrap a few more songs around the song I devised and if I casually drop the words "Rock" and "Opera" together along with, oh, the word "Apocalypse", then perhaps you'll catch the drift. Or not. Regardless, it will be worth the wait.

I don't think Nicolas Cage will be involved, so there are no worries there, right?

In the meantime, enjoy the strange work doodles above. It ain't much, but it's all I got.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: