Monday, July 13, 2009

Indiana Jones and the Brain Zamboni

Check out the two brand-spanking-new songs from the Kamikaze Snowmen. First up is "Indiana", a little diddy I devised doing another all-nighter here at my mountain stronghold. The other is "Brain Zamboni" written by Josh Trumbo and Paul Tebben and recorded by Josh Trumbo. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE download the songs or subscribe instead of just pressing play. Evidently, the ol' Snowmen are running out of bandwidth due to our insane and enormous popularity! So instead of pressing the play button over and over here on my blog (it wouldn't kill you to do it once or twice, I suppose), just press DOWNLOAD and you can listen to it all you want on your very own computer!

Tell your friends!



















. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: