Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dream A Little Dream For Me



I've been having really weird dreams lately.

Night before last I was a young English boy at a boarding school in Switzerland. We all had those weird maroon uniforms - tie, jacket, short pants and almost knee high black socks. And a hat. And we talked on and on about the upperclassmen and the quality of the food. Strange.

Last night's dream had me sharing an apartment with a young Robert De Niro (circa 1976 - his Taxi Driver year) and John Stamos of all people. We were three wacky roommates, let me tell you. But it was a weird and spooky old apartment complex somewhere on the upper west side of Manhattan by the park. It was haunted. I met Michelle Williams (???) down in the lobby and she told me that the place was haunted and that the evil spirits were targeting me and my famous roommates and - wouldn't you know it - suddenly a scream comes from upstairs. We raced up to see that Robert De Niro had died - apparently by fright.

That's some pretty weird shit, huh?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: