Friday, July 24, 2009

A Long Time Coming








I've been busy at work on a new song for The Kamikaze Snowmen. Hopefully it will be released at some point this weekend (you'll see it here first, of course. Or second. Or possibly third, but that's beside the point).

Anywho. Haven't been drawing as much as I should be. Don't worry, I'm ashamed of myself. Above are just more silly work doodles you'll have to settle for drawn, as always, in the margins of my work notes. Enjoy.

And keep your heads up for that new song. It's a good one. For those of you who are counting, that makes four songs in four weeks, folks (of course, last week's song has still yet to be released). Still an impressive feat if I do say so myself.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: