Friday, July 3, 2009

The Kamikaze Snowmen - Rocking It Out For More Than 10 Years And Still Going Kind Of Strong



Hello, all. I'm not into the whole Facebook thing, but my very best of all friends Joshua M. Trumbo and Paul Tebben have set up a page over there based around our band The Kamikaze Snowmen! It's super-sweet. Check it out via the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kamikaze-Snowmen/217335025157?created

In addition to this amazing development, the Snowmen have also created The Kamikaze Snowcast - a podcast that you can actually get free of charge via iTunes. Just go to iTunes and search "Kamikaze Snowmen" and start downloading that awesome goodness. There are already a few songs there in iTunes, one of which is just plain brilliant (and I'm not just saying that because I had something to do with it, because I didn't have a hand in its creation at all) - it's called "The Final Tweet" and it's Josh and Paul's astoundingly funny take on the ridiculously stupid Twitter phenomenon.

And - hey - I stayed up all night last night to up the ante and create a song of my own and lo and behold it has already been approved from the executives at Kamikaze Snowmen International and it's been posted to iTunes - it's called "Monkeyrage" and don't judge it too harshly. I was running on Diet Coke and fumes at the time of its creation.

If you're not hip to iTunes, you can always subscribe to the podcast via rss feed and/or download the sonic goodness for free at the link below:

http://feed.podcastmachine.com/podcasts/1206/mp3.rss

It's the sweetness. Don't say I didn't warn you!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: