Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Snot



I have just acquired Stephen King's new book of short stories JUST AFTER SUNSET and am anxious to get cracking on it. Yee!

I also finally have a copy of CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON! Gods be praised!

A friend from work has loaned me the boxed set of 24 - Season One with Keifer "Jack Bauer" Sutherland. This friend has guaranteed it is awesome. Somehow over the past few years I've never gotten around to watching any of it, as I'm not too fond of television in general. But several shows, like LOST, HOUSE, CARNIVALE, WONDERFALLS, and PUSHING DAISIES - among others - have taught me to think differently towards some television. So I suppose I'll have to get addicted to it just as soon as I've finished watching BIG TRAIN, which another, different friend from work has loaned out to me. Big Train is supposedly a Monty Python-esque British comedy series starring Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz) among others. It's two seasons long, which means twelve episodes in BBC years. I'm sure it's genius.

If only I had more time to watch and read all of this stuff! Arf!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com or
awrymovie@hotmail.com

No comments: