Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Horrible



I always liked Joss Whedon (Firefly and Serenity moreso than Buffy), but I never knew he had the sublime glory that is DR. HORRIBLE'S SING-ALONG BLOG in him. The three act web wonder is really a work of genius. If you haven't seen it, give it a whirl at some point. I ordered it online at Amazon, but I'm sure it's still out there on the web somewhere for free. Neil Patrick Harris is a helluva singer, and Nathan Fillion is brilliantly over-the-top as Harris's arch-enemy Captain Hammer (the good guy).

Anywho. That's it for now. The pic above is a quickly sketch stolen from the opening of the 1931 FRANKENSTEIN. I always liked that intro.

And, remember, "The hammer is my penis."

Oh, and, "I've got a Ph.D. in Horribleness."

Later, all.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com or
awrymovie@hotmail.com

No comments: