Monday, December 29, 2008

Guitar Hero? You're Soaking In It!





Above are quick little drawings done in a little bitty sketchbook with a plain old disposable Pilot rolling ball pen (which I use for pretty much everything) and some watercolor. Just goofing around.

In other news, I have finally been introduced to Guitar Hero and I must admit that I love it. I received Guitar Hero Aerosmith for Christmas and played the thing quite a lot the last two nights. Yee! I now understand all the addicts out there just aching for another fix with that fake guitar and fake guitar playing. It's so much fun. Everybody wants to be a rockstar.

I've also finally acquired the original THE WOLF MAN, FRANKENSTEIN, and THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN. Awesome movies. I love them so.

That's it for now. I have to work Monday and Tuesday, then I'm off for the rest of the week to ring in the New Year. Happy day! Hope everyone out there had a good Christmas and is planning a good New Year. Resolutions that I'll never stick to are right around the corner.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com or
awrymovie@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, is that The Javelin-Thrower pose up there? Nice!

TMB said...

It certainly is. I altered Arnie's face a bit, though. For some reason I found the text on the original magazine page of yours hilarious. "This photograph points out the importance of flexing all your muscles in every pose." Not sure why I find that statement so funny, but I do. Thanks!