Saturday, October 8, 2011

LUCIDITY PREVIEW - page 24, panels 2 and 4 inks



I'll catch up to the ol' Halloween posting, trust me, but I'm knee-deep in all sorts of comic book work right now! I liked these two inked panels (soon to be colored and text-ified) enough to want to show them as yet another preview for Mike Kessler's upcoming comic Lucidity, with art entirely by Me, baby, Me.

Hope you dig! And when I get an official release date (it looks like it may be pushed to some time in November at this point), I'll let everybody know and - hey - I'll sign them for you, and maybe even throw in a free sketch while I'm at it!

Expect a Halloween catchup day tomorrow or Monday with two (or three) new horror movie sketch posts!

Later!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: