Friday, October 14, 2011

I Pooped



Well, clearly I didn't make good on my Halloween 2011 promise and you can see the fallout from that above. Yes. I pooped out on that.

The reason I pooped is not only work-related but art-related, too. Yep. There's a new gig in town. And I can't really say too much about it at this point, but it's a good fit and it's on the big side, so I'll be working on and off and, when I get the word, I'll spill the beans, or at least throw some sketches on the ol' blog.

In the meantime, I'll have a sketch-dump coming up soon, so look forward to that.

What more can I say? The only movie I've really seen for a while is Nicolas Winding Refn's Drive, and I uber-highly recommend it.

Aside from that, stay tuned. Cool things are afoot!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: