Friday, June 3, 2011

Holy Cats!



Just a little sketchie I whipped up last night.

Had fun drawing it while watching a little TV show I shouldn't admit to loving - GLEE.

That's right. I love Glee. I know you were expecting me to say The Walking Dead or something (which I also love), but, hey, I was in show choir and all sorts of musicals throughout high school and college. And, besides, it's an absolutely fantastic, amazing, and funny show.

So stop being lame and give Glee a chance, you Alpha Males out there. You know who you are. It didn't hurt me one bit. In fact, I'm not any gayer than I used to be. At least, I don't think I am. Okay, okay, maybe a little. But, as George "Sulu" Takei is fond of saying, "It's okay to be Takei."


For those of you who are into Ted Turner, the colorized version is below:



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: