Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Comics!

Forgive me! It's been forever since I've posted (or at least it feels that way to me). It's because I've been hard at work at work - AND a super secret project that will be revealed in the near future. It's going to be cool, friend-os!

In the meantime, feel free to read the latest from one of my little bitty (3 x 5 inch Moleskine) sketchbooks - this one is BRIDE OF NO PHO REF (No Pho Ref Vol. 2) to see the further adventures of "superhero" Bill and his sidekick Ryan. They're not really heroes at all! In fact, they're pretty much big idiots, those two. Read with your eyes! And your mind! (and your head as well as your brain!)

Click to make the pages bigger!













. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: