Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Happy Client



There's nothing in the world like a happy client that becomes a friend. A cool guy who is uber-friendly and digs your work. Are you wondering where my Punisher painting went? Then look no further - it went to this gentleman (on the right), who I'd like to think is now a very good friend of mine, and an awesome dude to boot.

A happy client makes for an incredibly happy artist, folks. I've never been happier than to see this monster of a painting go to this kind-hearted, very nice, cool guy.

Thank you again, Rick, for reminding me why I'm doing all this in the first place!

I hope you enjoy the painting for a long time to come!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: