Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lobotomy



So I can't afford a good set of Copic markers, so I went and grabbed the next best thing: Prismacolor Markers. These things are great! I got five shades of Cool Grey, a couple of Blacks, and a couple of blenders. They're still pretty pricey, but It's almost like doing a dark watercolor wash without watercolors or a wash. I'm so pleased with these markers. The allow me to draw very quickly again, which is what I always loved to do (my pen and ink drawings of late can be very time-consuming).

Anywho. Above is the Photoshop-tinkered version of the Lobotomy Girl which I quite like. Below is the original done in Cool Grey Prismacolor Markers. Enjoy!



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: