Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Graphic Novel



Above are the first 8 pages of a graphic novel I started on a while ago. Each page is one panel drawn at 5x8 inches. All done using a regular old disposable Pilot pen.

I was going to wait until I had more of this project done to post any of it on ye olde blog here, but now I'm having to wrap my brain around starting all over from scratch on this comic due to the fact that I've discovered the Pigma Micron pens which allow me to draw smaller than ever before. I mean - the idea behind a body of work like this (especially a graphic novel) is consistency in style, right? And I want to make this book look better than anything else I've ever done. Besides, when it's all said and done, the 8 pages above didn't take nearly as long to draw as they look.

Now, if I only had more time to work on anything right now, I'd be just fine. Too bad I can't do this stuff for a living, huh?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: