Saturday, September 5, 2009

Censored





Oh, and, hey, I finally saw the new-ish X-Men Origins: Wolverine flick, and I thought it was pretty good. Sure, it had more than a few silly moments here and there and waaaay more than a few uber-cliched shots of looking up into the heavens and screaming, but it was a fun time and I got what I wanted: Wolverine going around getting pissed off and slashing people. This ain't Shakespeare, folks. It's freakin' Wolverine. Why did everyone think it was a total pile of crap? The opening credit sequence alone was worth the price of admission. And if you don't dig on the Jackman, then there's always Ryan Reynolds and the dude who played Gambit. Which reminds me - freakin' Gambit is in it, and he's pretty badass, so that's reason enough to like it! You fools.

I suppose you can't please everyone.

Except me, I guess.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: