Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"The Song Stuck In My Head"

Rebecca Trumbo has written a pretty sweet song performed by herself and her husband Josh for The Kamikaze Snowmen's Kamikaze Snowcast.

Oh, and to toot my horn for a moment, Yours Truly added a little piece to the song, too. See if you can spot it. Er, hear it, rather. It's not exactly difficult to miss. As you would expect, my addition is the really stupid part of the song. Towards the end. You'll see.











Oh, and thanks, Becky, for the compliments via the Kamikaze Snowmen's Facebook account! I appreciate it! And I'm sorry that jingle is stuck in your head, but you only have yourself to blame for its creation! Ha! Take that! Er. I mean, thanks!

For more Kamikaze Snowmen info you can check out our Facebook account at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kamikaze-Snowmen/217335025157?created

You can also dig the download via iTunes or go straight to the podcast source for songs old and new at
http://podcastmachine.com/podcasts/1206/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: