Monday, August 31, 2009

Salute



I must apologize to everyone for the lack of updates lately and especially to everyone who's waiting for me to finish something for them. I got a promotion at work which, yeah, is really great, but very, uh, busy. It's been a helluva couple of weeks for me (and this past weekend has been particularly troublesome and/or time-consuming as well, with very few exceptions).

Enjoy the above pic. It's definitely how I've been feeling lately. Reporting for duty, yeah, but extremely tired and a bit wrecked. The drawing is really the only thing I was able to scribble while at work last week.

Hopefully the approaching week will be a little bit less hectic, folks.

I wish everyone well and have a Happy Crappy Monday!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: