Sunday, January 17, 2010

Old Beardsly and The Kamikaze Snowmen! And How!



Above is Old Beardsly.

Below is a freeze-frame from a brief 2001 interview with The Kamikaze Snowmen! Follow your nose and watch the video below, too, by boldly clicking on it! It's marshmallowy good! I don't know who dug up this thing, but it's awesomeness incarnate. In the interview, for those who aren't in the know, that's Paul Tebben on the left, Joshua M. Trumbo (or Josh, as we like to call him) in the middle, and good old me on the right looking momentarily confused! Was I so pilled up I didn't know where I was? You'll have to find out! (clue - I wasn't pilled up, but I can't remember if I knew where I was or not) Enjoyable? You're soaking in it!













BUT WAIT! THERE'S EVEN MORE BELOW! It's in the incredible form of a song called "How" by the uber-talented and much aforementioned Kamikaze Snowmen. This incarnation of the tune is yet another live recording from the official Kamikaze Snowmen Archives (The Vault of Doom and Gems - really the Fort Knox of the Kamikaze Snowmen world). Very personal stuff. Very personal. And Frank. And Lloyd, too.











For more Kamikaze Snowmen info you can check out our Facebook account at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kamikaze-Snowmen/217335025157?created

You can also dig the download via iTunes or go straight to the podcast source for songs old and new at
http://podcastmachine.com/podcasts/1206/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: