Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bruce



Update - 2:59am - I just spent two and a half hours of my life watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I was determined to like it despite all the bad things I had heard about it from so many people, and because I really, really enjoyed the first one. But, really. What the fuck?! How did such a pile of shit get made and why did so many millions of people go and see it? Was this movie raking in a billion dollars a result of some kind of mass hysteria or hypnosis? Did a couple of ten-year-olds write this thing? What a disappointing, total colossal waste of time. Shit, man. And I really liked the first one. I really like most Michael Bay movies for the most part, truth be told (I hate to admit it, but there it is), but this thing is fucking terrible. Aghghhgghhhh.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: