Saturday, January 2, 2010

Monkey Shine






The Hairdryer Monkey is my first drawing of 2010. The other two crappy sketchbook pages are among my last few drawings of 2009. I suppose there's really no significance to any of this. It's just amusing to point out. And by amusing I mean insignificant.

I just saw the film The Room in a theater with an audience shouting at the stupidity on the screen and literally throwing plastic spoons at it. This movie must be seen to be believed. It's freakin' priceless how inept and hilarious it is. It's so bad it's good.

I also saw The Road recently, and it's as good an adaptation of the Cormac McCarthy book that there could possibly be. It's really fantastic. Viggo Mortensen, as always, deserves an Oscar.

Anyways, I must get back to work. The Kamikaze Snowmen have a new holiday-themed song on the way, and I'm the reason for the hold-up on it. I feel bad because it's such a great song and I haven't had time to do my puny little bit of it, but hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Later, all.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: