Saturday, October 3, 2009

Push!



Lack of updates? I'm soaking in it! I started a new class this week (by which I mean I've started teaching a new class this week at work), so I've been completely behind the times on drawing much of anything or working on anything else.

The silliness above (does that first guy look like he's having a baby or is it just me?) is all I got to show.

The good news is that the movie Paranormal Activity has hit Phoenix this weekend for midnight showings and I'll be seeing it again late tonight. I almost never watch movies twice in a theater, but this time I'll make an exception. That's how awesome this movie is, people. I'm dragging a bunch of people from work out to it, too, along with my sister and a few others. I just hope it's as scary to them as it was for me. Otherwise I'll be frowned upon for ranting about this movie all week and somebody's bound to call bullshit.

I guess we'll see.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: