Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lonely Car



Couldn't sleep last night, so I drew the pic above while watching some MST3K. I don't usually draw cars and I'm shit-lazy with backgrounds, so it was a fun, if not entirely successful exercise.

Saw some flicks recently. Saw the incredibly fun and great Zombieland in theaters. Recommended highly. Even for people who don't care for zombie movies. It's so much fun. It feels like this movie is the reason you go to the movies. This is the kind of good time you hope for. You usually don't get it, but Zombieland delivers pizzas, man.

Also saw Valkyrie. Mehhhhhhhhhh. I'm a fan of Tom Cruise and director Bryan Singer and, hell, everybody in the cast, but this movie was just boring to me. I mean, you're starting with a plot to kill Hitler - something you already know was not achieved. So you're basically watching a movie about people who almost do something interesting. Which isn't very interesting. It had it's moments, but who cares?

Oh, and I finally finished watching the Buffy and Angel shows. That's twelve freakin' seasons of television. Yow. It took a whie, but it was worth it. The last season of Angel is wicked awesome.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: