Tuesday, July 6, 2010

She Weeps



Some Catholic iconography for you. Enjoy.

Saw From Paris With Love with John Travolta, and it's totally a great, fun time! Who knew? Travolta is nonstop awesome and hysterically funny in the flick. What looked like a by-the-numbers cheap action movie turned out much, much better than I expected.

I also finally got around to seeing Observe and Report, and I can see why people don't like it. I loved every second of it, though. It really is some kind of masterpiece. Seriously, it really it is. Seth Rogen gives the performance of his career here (so far, of course), and if you look beyond the thing being a standard comedy as it was marketed, then I think you'll find something extremely interesting and superbly crafted. A dark, funny, sad little masterpiece about people that you've probably run into dozens of times before. The people who work at the shopping mall. You know the ones.

Anywho. That's about it for now.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: