Friday, July 23, 2010

INCEPTION is FREAKIN' AWESOME

I just saw Christopher Nolan's Inception, and it is one of the best, most original, most exciting, and most thought-provoking movie I've seen in a long, long time. Perhaps the best movie I've ever seen, but, then again, I like the mind-bendy-dream kinda stuff. Regardless - go see it. Preferably at an IMAX theater. It's not in 3D or anything silly like that, but it does scream to be big because it is big. And spectacular. I'll be seeing it a few more times in the theater, I think. And I hate going to theaters these days, but that's how damn good it is. And I think multiple viewings will be rewarding.

Go see it.

Completely unrelated: no work doodle today. I was pretty busy at work doing work, actually, but here's something I doodled at home.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: