Friday, July 2, 2010

Brain Poop's 400th Anniversary!



Okay, okay, I couldn't stay away from my stupid blog - if for no other reason than the fact that this is the 400th post here on Brain Poop! Go ahead and count'em! I know you won't!

Anywho - another crappy-ish 10-minute sketch up top there to celebrate 400 posts of mostly crappy-ish sketches (I'll admit, there are a few winners here and there, though), excellent music by my band The Kamikaze Snowmen, and curiously inept musings about movies good, bad, and weird.

I'm still experiencing the Colossal Work Week From Hell, so a 10-minute sketch is all I can muster right now.

400 posts, though.

Neat-o.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: