Thursday, April 9, 2009

Neglected House On The Water



My mother always likes to ask, "Why don't you ever do a nice landscape?"

"Because they're boring as hell, Mom."

Well, this one's for you, Mom. It actually looks better in the Moleskine sketchbook I drew it in. I tried to get rid of the page split in the middle via Photoshop magic, but you can see it if you know it's there, I suppose.

Either way, it was a fun little exercise.

But still boring as hell.

Unless, of course, you're like me and imagine that any moment a horde of zombies is going to walk up from the depths of those waters and invade whoever's squatting in that rundown old shack.

That's a little more interesting.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: