Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kenyan Death Stare


Mau Mau leader Field-Marshal Mwariama, circa 1961

Boy, imagine those eyes looking at you like that, huh? Dead in a heartbeat, methinks. That is, if it were 1961 at the moment.

Below is a 15 minute drawing of good ol' Wolverine done with a ballpoint pen right before leaving work this evening. I swiped the pose from the cover of the latest Wizard magazine featuring Hugh Jackman, but I tried to make it look a bit more like Wolverine and a little less like Hugh Jackman. I have nothing against Mr. Jackman or his portrayal of ol' Wolvie. I just think Wolvie should look a little more, I donno, brutish, I guess. Normally I don't post any drawings of superheroes or copyrighted characters, but I just did this one so quickly and it ended up looking kind of good and I just couldn't resist. And that new 'Wolverine' flick better be as balls as the trailer for it is. That's all I'm saying. Enjoy.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: