Saturday, March 7, 2009

Margins








Above are some of the doodles I draw in the margins at work. I've wiped most of the actual "work" from the doodles, as it's just incomprehensible numbers and figures that wouldn't make any sense anyway - and I suppose it would be entirely illegal to post the confidential information to boot. But I do quite a few little drawings here and there in the margins of the bulk of my work, and here are some of those. I'll post more tomorrow. Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Library Vixen said...

nice stuff, plus I am a firm believer in a project a day work ethic.

TMB said...

Thanks! Yeah, it's really tough at times (as I'm sure you know), but I try my best to get something done at least once a day and post it. Weekend's my Secret Project time at this point, so I'm starting to post other miscellanea from earlier in the week at that point. Secret Project will be awesome when it comes to fruition. It's actually right up your alley, methinks. Anywho - thanks for the comment!