Sunday, March 29, 2009

Again With The Margins 2




I finished yet another sketchbook yesterday! Boy, this at-least-one-drawing-a-day thing is really paying off. This particular sketchbook is a rather large one called "Naked Ladies" I started way back on October 5, 2008. Guess what I've been drawing in it? On January 1st, 2009 I made sure to start drawing at least one nudie picture every single day. Some are pretty good, some are pretty bad, and some are really fucking horrendous. But it was a fun time all the same, and now I have 100 pages of Naked Ladies, and that's pretty darn hot. Yay for discipline! Now if I could only figure out a way to do this crap for a living...

Naked Ladies Sketchbook
October 5, 2008 - March 28, 2009
Rest In Peace

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: