Friday, April 22, 2011

Turtle Power



My good artist friend Matthew Capizzi (visit his Deviantart by clicking here) pencilled a hardcore Ninja Turtle that I inked and then tinkered with in Photoshop a bit! Enjoy! Below is the original inked drawing. I'm afraid I inked it at work before I could xerox the original pencil work. Matt will be joining me at the Phoenix Comic Convention on Saturday and Sunday, so come say hi and talk with us and buy our artwork!



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work! Great tag-team effort by TMB and Capizzi!

TMB said...

Thanks, dude! Yeah, Capizzi just sketched this is pencil on the back of one of his PSID pages from work and I inked it there and brought it home and HUZZAH! Glad you dig!