Monday, April 4, 2011

Machete Don't Text



I've been so busy with the Phoenix Comic Con art (most of which I'm not quite ready to post on the ol' blog yet) that I haven't really had time to sketch much and, therefore, haven't been able to post much lately. My apologies.

This is a little 3 x 5 inch drawing I did in my little sketchbook on and off today at work during the little downtime I could find. I just threw some Photoshop colors at it. I hope you dig it. Click it to make it bigger if you'd like.

I liked the movie Machete, but a lot of people didn't quite get the joke that was the movie, I guess. Oh, well. I thought it was a good time and hilarious!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: