Monday, October 4, 2010

Sketch Dump

I finished another Moleskine sketchbook. This one is what I refer to as my Crap Sketchbook. When I tell people I haven't been drawing lately, it's actually kind of a lie, because I'll always try to find time to sneak a doodle or two into my Crap Sketchbook when no one's looking.

What follows are a few selections from the 120 pages of this Crap Sketchbook (another Crap Sketckbook has already been born since). These are just some of the pages I personally find interesting but, rest assured, almost all of these are what I like to call Drawn in Sixty Seconds, so keep in mind many are bad, some are interesting, most are not polished, and a handful are just little experiments with varying media.

Basically, this is the stuff I usually don't show anybody. But, hey, I haven't posted in a while, as I've been stupid busy with Life and the World and just wanted to remind the internet that I haven't died.

Enjoy the Sketch Dump, in no particular order.




































. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: