Thursday, October 21, 2010

"(Ain't Gonna Play Your) Metagame" Music Video



Production value! Excitement! Emotion! Drama! Thrills! Chills! Rainbows!*

*does not contain rainbows

Oh, and no, I'm not in it. I watched it four times and couldn't find me at all, but then I remembered that I couldn't make it to the shoot because of 1,220 miles of terrain between me and the shoot. It saddens me so, because it's totally rad!

But this is my blog, and I'll post whatever the damn hell I want!

And - hey - just because I'm not in something doesn't mean it's not awesome! I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Aaaaaanyways - here it is! Two-thirds of The Kamikaze Snowmen present the amazing music video for "Metagame"! Check it, cats! Check it twice just for fun, and three times for seriousity*. Then a fourth for fun again!

*seriousity may not be a word

For more Kamikaze Snowmen info you can check out our OFFICIAL WEBSITE at www.kamikazesnomwen.com.

You can also check out our Facebook account at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kamikaze-Snowmen/217335025157?created

You can also dig the download via iTunes or go straight to the podcast source for songs old and new at
http://podcastmachine.com/podcasts/1206/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: