Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pages 2 and 3



More acrylics at work. I like them because it takes about a quarter of the time to use them than it does to use traditional pen and ink. You just slop the acrylics into the sketchbook and mix on the page. Works for me, anyway. Damn, it never scans as pretty as it is in real life, though.

I think I'm going to be using the sketchbook above as a (more practical) way of teaching myself how to paint.

Above is an actual story of sorts. Well, I've swiped the shots from an old-ish movie, actually, but I'm thinking of adding really ridiculous dialogue to make it something altogether different silly and fun, you know? Could be interesting. Like below (just click for higher resolution):



Or not.

But you get the general idea, right?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: