Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Insomnia



I haven't been sleeping lately at all. ARGH!

Above is what I feel like - not what I look like. Although it may be a bit close at the moment (I'm pre-posting this at 6:16 in the morning On Tuesday - I'll have to be at work soon and have yet to fall asleep)

Man, I've tried everything, but nothing doing unless I blast myself with Ambien. And that stuff can be occasionally scary, what with the weirdo side-effects, and, besides, I'm currently out of it due to the aforementioned blasting in days past.

Oh, well. I can always sleep when I'm dead, right? Right? RIGHT?! Please tell me there's sleeping aloud when I'm dead...

...although, I don't plan on dying soon, so I guess I'll just have to wait a while.

Sigh.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: