Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today Is A Job For Work Doodles, Won't You?










I've been drawing nothing but a bunch of crap lately, so above are some simple Work Doodles. My apologies.

I finally saw Star Trek(2009), and I must say I liked it very much. It's the best Star Wars movie every made by Star Trek people. What I mean is: it's space opera and not science fiction, but that's fine by me. I was just looking for a good time. Lots of explosions, time-travel, blackhole shenanigans, and other ridiculous science that really doesn't work if you think too much about it. But it's eye candy and a hoot.

I also saw Role Models finally, and it really agreed with me. Sadly, I think I am the Paul Rudd character in that movie.

Oh, and check it out - I finally downloaded Firefox and crapped out on Safari, so I can finally italicize movie titles properly! Good bye, crappy-ass Safari, long live Firefox!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: