Sunday, June 14, 2009

Honk!











Above are just some strange random pieces again. Work doodles, the odd 10 minute pencil drawing, and a few others.

I recently purchased Warren's Creepy Archives Volume 1 which is published by Dark Horse. It's absolutely amazing and collects the first five magazines of Creepy. Frank Frazetta's last comic ever (before he went exclusively into painting) is in the first issue! Alex Toth does a bit, and Reed Crandall does a zillion! It's absolutely great! I actually prefer it to the Tales From the Crypt comics it ripped off. If you haven't seen any Creepy magazines from the 60s and 70s before or it's brother magazine Eerie, then I totally recommend them. I'm very happy with the Dark Horse collection and am going to slowly start purchasing the whole set! Yee!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: