Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Undertaker And His Pals




Above is the wrestler known as The Undertaker. I don't follow professional wrestling, but my girlfriend's brother's birthday is coming up and he digs it, so I whipped up the picture for him. My girlfriend did the coloring. She's cool like that. Dig it.

Oh, by the way, the title of this blog entry is a reference to the Z-grade 1966 horror/exploitation movie THE UNDERTAKER AND HIS PALS. I just point that out so it doesn't confuse anyone thinking there should be other professional wrestlers in the drawing. I don't know wrestling. I know movies. Somebody mentions The Undertaker to me and I think of 1966. I'm kind of stupid.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: