Thursday, January 5, 2012

Amazing Arizona Comic Convention

I will be at the Amazing Arizona Comic Convention in the Mesa Convention Center this weekend (Friday through Sunday) at TABLE 38 in the Artist's Alley. Come by and check out my stuff and talk with me and buy some prints or originals or sketches right there on-the-spot! It looks to be fun with lots of cool people in attendance such as the creator of The Walking Dead Robert Kirkman! Be there!

Check out their home page at to see all the other cool stuff they'll have in store for you! Yee!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Terby,

It was nice meeting you at the convention today. I look forward to discussing my upcoming project GRIEVANCE with you.

TMB said...

Totally great meeting you, too! Yeah, I'm up for whatever! Your project sounds really fun!