Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kill Bill - The Bride (and more)



Just finished up this 17 x 11 inch watercolor piece titled "The Bride". It's going for 200 bucks once I put it up on my Etsy store, but I figured I would give my Facebook and Blogger pals a half-off discount should any of you want it. $100 bucks, 17 x 11 inches, framed and signed by the artist (me, baby, me). Just email me at terbybrown@yahoo.com or Facebook me to let me know if you want to snag it while it's still cheap. Then you just Paypal me at terbybrown@yahoo.com. It's easy. Just make sure it's still available before paying. Prints may or may not be available in the future, but this is an original. It looks great framed, to boot!



Below is a commission I just completed for a man who wanted to SUPER-SIZE his family in a large 18 x 24 inch painting. He gave me all the likeness references I needed and, huzzah, here's Christmas commission.



And framed:



And since it's been a while since I've updated on the ol' blog here (I've been busy with comic book work I can't divulge just yet), I figured I'd give you a few looks at the way I sleep. There are animals involved.

My Maddie dog and me!



My Stanley cat and me!



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: