Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rest Assured

Rest assured, Kamikaze Snowmen fans, I am, indeed, working on the three artwork prizes as we speak. I'm trying to pack as much fine-tuning and awesomeness into them as possible, so there is going to be a bit of a wait, as I'm backlogged a bit.

In the meantime, enjoy these quicky sketches. I haven't used graphite in a while, but a friend gave me a pad and papers to work with, so I gave it a whirl below. Following that is a second attempt at figuring out the ol' Copic airbrush system. There's nudity involved, but if you aren't worrying about your eyes exploding out of your head by looking at lines on paper you should be fine. What do you think?




Oh, and I have the flu right now. Take my advice and don't get it. It's terrible!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: