Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Is it just me, or...?



Another page from my little Moleskine No Pho Ref sketchbook (No Photographic Reference, meaning it's all drawn from my brain). The book has evolved into little comic strips featuring the super-hero Bill (above) and his buddy Ryan (not featured) talking about all sorts of stuff, mostly stuff they probably shouldn't talk about. As you can see, I'm on page 72, and this particular book (volume one) is coming to an end soon.

If you've read above, my main point (or Bill's, rather) wasn't worthlessness, but that it's very nearly December. That's just shocking to me. Seriously. December? Already?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: