Saturday, September 4, 2010

"The Gleeman Ukulele and Monster Factory Company Song"

Everyone on the internet just lucked out, because The Kamikaze Snowmen just created the funniest song I've ever heard (and I should know - I took part in the creation a little). You all are going to have to listen to this one about 10 times in a row with headphones to catch everything. I laughed so hard I cried. And peed my pants.

So there's that.

You just can't work for a company that makes monsters (and ukuleles) and not be prepared for a rampage or two during the singing of the company song. You just can't.












For more Kamikaze Snowmen info you can check out our OFFICIAL WEBSITE at www.kamikazesnomwen.com.

You can also check out our Facebook account at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kamikaze-Snowmen/217335025157?created

You can also dig the download via iTunes or go straight to the podcast source for songs old and new at
http://podcastmachine.com/podcasts/1206/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: