Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On The Mend



My back's been all messed up lately. After a visit to a deep-tissue massage and chiropratic guy, though, it finally feels as though I'm on the mend after weeks of almost constant pain and general annoyance. Which means I can sit for longer amounts of time hunched over to draw, work, make music and other stuff. Not for too long, mind you, but long enough to do a little. Little by little, though, I'm coming back, and it's nice.

So for the next few days you'll see the best of some really fast scribbles that are remnants of my not-being-able-to-sit-for-too-longedness (some are kind of good, actually). It sucks, man, having your back hurt. I finally saw some professional help when I realized I was in pain and uncomfortable even when I was sitting, standing, sleeping and working. It's kind of a nightmare and now, slowly, I'm getting better, which is a nice feeling.

So enjoy fast-as-I-can-go scribblies for the next few days, friend-o(s). They're just like my other drawings, really, only even faster! I must admit, though, most if not all of these drawings for the next few days were done in more than one sitting. Which just isn't like me.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at terbybrown@yahoo.com

No comments: