Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Big Switch

If you're coming over from www.xanga.com/eightpints, then welcome! This is the new site, and I think you'll find it works more efficiently. I know I do. I will essentially be mirroring my Xanga site here for a while in case those pics aren't loading properly.

For newcomers, this post is just a recap of older and newer Xanga stuff I've posted in the past. I hope you enjoy it. Click the pics to enlarge. There is a bit of nudity here and there (and will be in the future), but it's nothing too strong. And, anyways, it's just a silly drawing and certainly nothing to fuss over. I hope everyone enjoys this new site and thinks it is as appropriately titled as I do! Enjoy the doodles below!

If you would like to purchase originals, prints, or commission artwork, you can contact me at
terbybrown@yahoo.com or
awrymovie@hotmail.com




































No comments: